Forum Discussion

nisgupta
Valued Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

Authentication pop up in different browsers

I have some issue in this area where we get the authentication pop up which varies from browser to browser. I have implemented the method and the script is calling the method. I have attached the 3 screenshots .

When I ran the script sometimes this pass and sometime this fail. Look like I am missing something in the method logCredentials(browserName, url)

Let me know

Thanks
NG

dganov
    7 years ago

Hi,

The Chrome 59 support patch for TestComplete 12.30 is published.

10 Replies

nisgupta
    Valued Contributor

I have updated the code to remove FindChild .

Let me know if this code is stable. Attached the screenshot for the updated code

Thanks

NG

nisgupta
      Valued Contributor

After I updated the method I am able to run the script successfully in the IE browser and FF browser but not in chrome browser. 

My chrome version is 59.

FF version is 49.0.2

IE browser version is 11

I am attaching the screenshot for the Test Run log for all 3 browsers . IE and FF browsers do not have errors but chrome browser have error as shown in the attached screenshot 

Please update where I am missing.

Thanks

NG

nisgupta
    Valued Contributor

I have 3 Virtual machines where TestExecute is installed . Only one VM has chrome version has 58 and the other two has 59. I ran the scripts as attached in the case which run successfully in one machine which has chrome version 58. Other 2 machines which have chrome version 59 failed.

Same thing happened with my desktop machine where testComplete is installed and the chrome version 59 also failed.

This is something that testcomplete team need to fix. Other wise I am missing something

Thanks

NG

dganov
      Staff

Hi,

The Chrome 59 support patch for TestComplete 12.30 is published.

nisgupta
        Valued Contributor

Thanks you for the updates. It works now with the new patch.