Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JavaClasses are not accessible even after adding Classes and Pdfbox Jar files

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

JavaClasses are not accessible even after adding Classes and Pdfbox Jar files

Hello Team,

I have an issue with acessing the Javeclasses after adding classes and Pdfbox jar files. 

I have done all the set up as found in the below link.

https://support.smartbear.com/articles/testcomplete/testing-pdf-files-with-testcomplete/#_ga=2.12778...

Please find the screenshot below.

Please help us resolve this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
New Contributor

Re: JavaClasses are not accessible even after adding Classes and Pdfbox Jar files

Hello Tanya,

We did what Igor asked us to do, and still had the same issue. Then the only step we thought would work is reinstalling Test Complete and that worked for us.

Deepthi.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Re: JavaClasses are not accessible even after adding Classes and Pdfbox Jar files

Do you add a path to JavaVirtual Machine?

New Contributor

Yes I added the path to Java Virtual machine. Please find screenshot attached.

Remove all JRE and JDK, then install JRE 1.8 update 211 and try again

Community Manager

Thanks for the help, Igor,

@dmaisker, was the issue resolved? Please let us know if you need any more assistance.

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓
New Contributor

Hello Tanya,

We did what Igor asked us to do, and still had the same issue. Then the only step we thought would work is reinstalling Test Complete and that worked for us.

Deepthi.

View solution in original post

Community Manager

Thanks for the update. It looks like some modules weren't installed during the previous installation.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Happy testing!

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓