Forum Discussion

techgirlbb
Contributor
6 years ago

Chrome browser_ navigating to "chorme://apps" after launching application

Hi I am working on salesforce application. Afterlauching the application, it is navigating to chorme://apps  page instead of executing the next action in the application.Not sure what being caused to naviagte to apps store.

please take a look at the posted screen shot of the script and guide where  I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance

6 Replies

Marsha_R
    Champion Level 3

If you copy the URL that you have in that Navigate line and paste it into Chrome, where does it go?  

tristaanogre
      Esteemed Contributor

As Marsha_R mentioned, there appears to be something else going on here.  

One thing of note, you don't need both "Run" and "Navigate".  The Run operation can contain the URL that you wish to open upon running the browser.  Try disabling the Navigate method and put your desired URL in the Run operation.

techgirlbb
        Contributor

Yes I agree, there is some thing going on in between. even I did check name mapping also.. nothing noticed with that url.

Robert,

Intially I had only navigate operation in my scripts, I noticed it is taking long time to load the application,so added run and navigate both. In that way it loads and naviagtes. This is salesforce application.. seeing all kind of issues like delay in object identification, not identifying objects when playing back.. 

I have modifed as you suggested, and executed it. Not going to Chrome://Apps page.But erroring out with objects doesnot exists during the play back. 

techgirlbb
      Contributor

It is launching the SF(Salesforce) application. so as test complete also. Next step is trying to search the account with account name. 

If click on run.. after lauching the application, instead of entering the inputvalue on the search, page navigating to Chrome://Apps...

tristaanogre
        Esteemed Contributor

Your screenshot shows both a Chrome.Run call and Chrome.Navigate call... my point was that you don't need both.  What happens when you put the desired URL in the RUN call, and disablte the Navigate call?