ACtually, I wonder if it may also be a licensing/plug in thing. You won't see the BrowserWindow off the Browser object if you don't have the Web module enabled.
Go to File | Install Extensions and make sure the Web box is chcked and all child boxes as well.
I have one more thing to check - open the Priority of objects list in the project settings and make sure that NativeWebObject is somewhere on the top of this list:
Refer to the Project Properties - General Open Applications Options article for more information.
If this doesn't help, I recommend that you contact our Support Team - a deeper investigation may be required here.
Using your suggestion, I changed the order of the priority of objects and moved NativeWebObject and ChromeWebObject to the top. I stopped getting the BrowserWindow error and started getting the invisible desktop error. I pulled up a solution that had me update the registry for the Remote Desktop being minimized.
That's great! Happy to help