Forum Discussion

David91
Frequent Contributor
9 years ago

Testing app via Remote Desktop (TRIAL version)

Hi, I would like to ask what should be done so that, I can test the application via Remote Desktop? I have TRIAL verison. Instructions for the support I've read. Thanks for the advice.

tc.jpg

5 Replies

• "Cannot connect to the Sentinal LDK License Manager service on your computer." means that the license service was not installed properly or could not start.  The license service is responsible for serving any licenses you may have activated on the machine, or for brokering your request for a license (by looking for a license on any visible license servers) if there are no licenses on the local machine.  The license sevice is included as part of the product installation for TestComplete, TestExecute, AQtime and LoadComplete.

This is usually caused by an over-vigilent anti-virus product.  As Administrator, try turning off your anti-virus and the reinstall the product.  If you still get this message, contact Customer Support.

David91
      Frequent Contributor

Yes, I´ve free license on the local PC. At the remote PC not. How license comes to remote PC, please?

joseph_michaud

Since TestComplete demo licenses are node-locked, the license on your local PC is only good for your local PC.  You'd have to sign up for another trial and then install the trial package on the remote PC to get a license there.