cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testcomplete plots a different image apart from a recorded image

New Contributor

Testcomplete plots a different image apart from a recorded image

Hi All,

I'm facing some issues while executing a recorded test. Please point me to a thread regarding this issue, if one exist already. I recorded a polygon creation drawing tool in a personal application. But whenever I re-run the test , its drawing some what different polygon, because its missing some sides. Why is this happening so? Why is the re-running missing some clicks ( Which is visible in the script ) ? Please find the attached images for refernece.

Note: Expected : tcvi506527687601617 Actual : visImage12

Thanks and Regards,

Anandhu

3 REPLIES 3
Community Hero

Re: Testcomplete plots a different image apart from a recorded image

Hi,

How the polygon is drawn? Might it be that while replaying actions are executed too fast and thus some of clicks are missed?

Regards,
Alex
[Community Expert Group]
____
[Community Expert Group] members are not employed by SmartBear Software but
are just volunteers who have some experience with the tools by SmartBear Software
and a desire to help others. Postings made by [Community Expert Group] members
may differ from the official policies of SmartBear Software and should be treated
as the own private opinion of their authors and under no circumstances as an
official answer from SmartBear Software.
[Community Expert Group] signature is used with permission by SmartBear Software.
http://smartbear.com/forums/f83/t86934/community-experts/
================================
Contributor

Try with Low level recording , it will solve your problem as the recording will be per co ordinate

Below link for reference:

https://support.smartbear.com/testcomplete/docs/testing-with/advanced/low-level-procedures/creating-...

Community Leader

Hi, Can you write a script to automate this process? I mean that working in script will be much easier for You to achieve a goal.