Forum Discussion

exp1
Occasional Contributor
14 years ago

Request.ResponseBody Problem

Hi,

I want to learn bottleneck for login operation above 70 concurrent vusers.In order to learn it,  I wanted to get response bodies for aspesific warned request . All warned requests response body content comes like it is hardcoded. I want to learn real problem why responsebodies corrupted.

This my script code;

function getResponseBody()

{

var myRequest;

myRequest=LoadTesting["HTTPTask"]("Task")["Connection"](1)["Request"](25);

myRequest["ResponseBody"]["SaveToFile"]("C:\\folder\\request107Body.dat");

Files["Add"]("C:\\folder\\request107Body.dat");

}

All html page is encoding with UTF-8 but in html body charset encode type looks " charset="iso-8859-9" that.

how can I get response body cleary?

May I when get responseBody encode with utf-8 solve my problem how can I do that?Actually I checked encode type of TC its enabled "Auto".

My original RequestBody of  lenght is 86 kb.It is not so big.

At the same time when I get response body OnLoadTesting Event Handler if Request got warning ResponseBody looks hardcoded like attachment file.So I can't understand why request got warning.

OnLoadEventHandler Code;

function GeneralEvents_OnLoadTestingResponse(Sender, User, Request)

{

var FileName;

// Checks whether the event is generated for the desired request

if(Request["RequestID"] ==107)

{

// Make up the name of the file that will hold the response contents

FileName = "C:\\Response_User" + User["Name"] + "_Request" + _

aqConvert["VarToStr"](Request["RequestID"])+ "_" +

aqConvert["DateTimeToFormatStr"](aqDateTime["Now"](),"%Y%m%d%H%M%S") + ".dat"

// Saving the response contents to a file

Request["ResponseBody"]["SaveToFile"](FileName);

}

I want compare responseBodys(original&onload body) but it is different because dynamicly changed for every Vuser.

We send project but still no response about this problem.And we need as soon as fix this problem.

I want to ask one more question,

When I load 250 user with same account(e-mail,password)which account on task(traffic) load test run fine.For all Vusers request return true.But when I add variables to task via parameters I got warnings.

PS:Website saves cookie for a week and in a week if same user want to login User goes to directly mainpage.Does not need to write e-mail and password.May be they don't need create new query for same user?What can you say about that?

1 Reply

• Hi Celalettin,

I suppose the problem is not the traffic encoding, but the fact that the traffic is send in the zipped form (I guess there should be the "gzip" string which denotes that somewhere in request/response headers). I've received your project suite sent by Rasim, analyzed it and provided a detailed reply to him in the M0081400 support case.

BTW, you can try to disable traffic compression on the web server in the meantime for testing purposes.