Forum Discussion

royki
Occasional Contributor
5 years ago

SoapUI Maven giving an old problem of soapui-mavein-plugin-5-1-3-not-working/td-p/99200

Hello,

The problem is identified in the below link; though it is marked as "Solved" but it appears again and I am facing same issue. 
Problem Statement
SoapUI-Open-Source/soapui-mavein-plugin-5-1-3-not-working

I saw that there is a change in the repository in the recent (19th July, 2019); I guess that update was not properly executed. 
Change in SoapUI repository
smartbear/soapui/soapui/

Here is my error logs - 

Execution test-report of goal com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-maven-plugin:5.5.0:test failed: Plugin com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-maven-plugin:5.5.0 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: The following artifacts could not be resolved: xmlbeans:xbean:jar:fixed-2.4.0, jetty:jetty:jar:6.1.26, jetty:jetty-util:jar:6.1.26, commons-ssl:not-yet-commons-ssl:jar:0.3.11, json:json-lib:jar:2.2.2-jdk15, bouncycastle:bcprov-jdk15:jar:144, l2fprod:l2fprod-common-directorychooser:jar:7.3, com.btr:proxy-vole:jar:20131209: Could not find artifact xmlbeans:xbean:jar:fixed-2.4.0 in smartbear-sweden-plugin-repository (http://www.soapui.org/repository/maven2/) -> [Help 1]

Can you joeljons  please check this 

Thanks and Regards

No RepliesBe the first to reply