Forum Discussion

wujianyy
Contributor
8 years ago

How to export SoapUI installers in intellij?

I just downloaded the source code soapui open source version and compile soapui project with intellij successfully. But, after click "SoapUI installer -> LifeCycle->install", which is shown in Maven Projects' panel, I cannot export the installers in \soapui-installer\target\. Does someone know how to export the installer of SoapUI? I would like to try it in windows and Linux. Thanks a lot

3 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3

Are the instructions missing in the README of the repository? what is repo url  from which you took the source?

wujianyy
      Contributor

BTW,  after executed maven clean and compile, I tried to execute "package" item in Maven Projects panel in intellij. It shows error. 

ERROR] C:\code\intellij-soapui-sourcecode\abs-soapui\soapui\src\main\java\com\eviware\soapui\support\components\EnabledWebViewBasedBrowserComponent.java:379: Undefined reference: void javafx.application.Platform.runLater(Runnable)
      [ERROR] C:\code\intellij-soapui-sourcecode\abs-soapui\soapui\src\main\java\com\eviware\soapui\support\components\EnabledWebViewBasedBrowserComponent.java:382: Undefined reference: void javafx.scene.web.WebEngine.loadContent(String)
      [ERROR] C:\code\intellij-soapui-sourcecode\abs-soapui\soapui\src\main\java\com\eviware\soapui\SoapUI.java:267: Undefined reference: void javafx.application.Platform.setImplicitExit(boolean)
      [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
      [INFO] Total time: 7.719s
      [INFO] Finished at: Fri Oct 07 10:16:06 PDT 2016
      [INFO] Final Memory: 18M/717M
      [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:animal-sniffer-maven-plugin:1.9:check (default-cli) on project soapui: Signature errors found. Verify them and put @IgnoreJRERequirement on them. -> [Help 1]
      [ERROR]
      [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
      [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
      [ERROR]
      [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
      [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException

Process finished with exit code 1

wujianyy
        Contributor

Just change JDK 8 to JDK7. it was solved.