Forum Discussion

Anonymous
8 years ago

Caused by: org.apache.wss4j.common.ext.WSSecurityException: Cannot find key for alias: [client]

This is my ws-security test images with soapui. My configuration of ws-security in soap-ui throws the following exception. Pls, have a look at my config images.

set jsk keystores files of server and clientI made encryption of outgoing configAnd signature of outgoingAnd username of outgoing..

apply ws-security configuration to outgoing

exception is thrown

The following exception is thrown, 

Caused by: org.apache.wss4j.common.ext.WSSecurityException: Cannot find key for alias: [client]
Original Exception was org.apache.wss4j.common.ext.WSSecurityException: Cannot find key for alias: [client]
at org.apache.wss4j.dom.processor.EncryptedKeyProcessor.getAsymmetricDecryptedBytes(EncryptedKeyProcessor.java:301)
at org.apache.wss4j.dom.processor.EncryptedKeyProcessor.handleToken(EncryptedKeyProcessor.java:194)
at org.apache.wss4j.dom.processor.EncryptedKeyProcessor.handleToken(EncryptedKeyProcessor.java:76)
at org.apache.wss4j.dom.engine.WSSecurityEngine.processSecurityHeader(WSSecurityEngine.java:344)
at org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.handleMessageInternal(WSS4JInInterceptor.java:280)
... 42 more
at org.apache.wss4j.common.crypto.Merlin.getPrivateKey(Merlin.java:632)
at org.apache.wss4j.dom.processor.EncryptedKeyProcessor.getAsymmetricDecryptedBytes(EncryptedKeyProcessor.java:259)
... 46 more

Your advice will be deeply appreciated.  Thanks in advance

1 Reply

Anonymous

I am using soap web services security of wildfly 10. Do you have any reference where I can monitor encrypted soap message with soapui? I desperately need your help.