Forum Discussion

anika
New Contributor
2 years ago

Unable to generate authentication token with Trustbuilder

I an unable to generate authentication token or token id. If I directly access to below  link then it is accessible, but when I am trying to access with Ready API so  unable to access it.

https://idp.acc-intern-belgianrail.be/tb/html/Kerberos                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 Reply

anika
    New Contributor

Currently I am doing testing related  to authentication of BFF services; we are authenticating through token and passing token into API . If it will be authenticated successfully then only get data from api