Forum Discussion

dhanalakshmic
New Contributor
2 years ago

ReadyAPI-3.20.1 com.eviware.soapui.support.IncorrectEndpointException: An incorrect endpoint is spec

I am trying to run a ReadyAPI test suite from jenkins. The ReadyAPI test suite runs fine standalone, but fails with following error when running from jenkins. The endpoint starts like this, https://myapi.corp.fin/api/something/someresource

18:21:31,016 ERROR [errorlog] com.eviware.soapui.support.IncorrectEndpointException: An incorrect endpoint is specified for the request [Test Case]
com.eviware.soapui.support.IncorrectEndpointException: An incorrect endpoint is specified for the request [Test Case]
	at com.eviware.soapui.ui.support.EndpointUtil.checkEndpoint(EndpointUtil.java:153) ~[ready-api-soapui-3.20.1.jar:3.20.1]
	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.rest.RestRequest.checkEndpoint(RestRequest.java:191) ~[ready-api-soapui-3.20.1.jar:3.20.1]
	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.rest.RestRequest.submit(RestRequest.java:197) ~[ready-api-soapui-3.20.1.jar:3.20.1]

Jenkins build information,

I tried setting vmoptions in ReadyAPI.vmoptions and/or in ready-api.bat, neither helped me to disable endpoint check. Any suggestions or support on this would be greatly appreciated.

ReadyAPI.vmoptions

ready-api.bat

3 Replies

KarelHusa
    Champion Level 3

dhanalakshmic,

I have only two suggestions here:

• If you are getting endpoints from environments, could you please check if your Jenkins pipeline uses the same environment configuration you run in ReadyAPI?
    • In the past, there was a bug in endpoint checking so that upgrading might help. 

dhanalakshmic
      New Contributor

1. I tried with and without environments. Same issue both ways.

2. I am in version 3.20.1. Which version should I try?

KarelHusa
        Champion Level 3

I would check the recent version 3.42 if the issue also appears.