Forum Discussion

mduijnisveld
New Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

Paid for licenses, but did not receive the license files

Dear sir, madam,

I've paid for 2 ReadyApi Test licenses, but have not received the license files in e-mail. I did get confirmation of the payment, see below.

Look forward to receiving the license files.

Kind regards

Marcel Duijnisveld

sonya_m
    3 years ago

Thank you richie for drawing my attention to this!

Hi mduijnisveld, thank you for reaching out. I've checked with the Support Team and they see your licenses in your License Portal. So, you can find them there.

My colleague has just sent your login info to your email, in case you are not sure how to log in to the License Portal. 

3 Replies

richie
    Community Hero

Hey mduijnisveld 

I'm assuming you input the correct email address when paying for the license.  Typically I'd suggest submitting a service request - however to complete the form you actually need a license key.....so that isn't going to help!

If you've waited say 48hours without any emails, perhaps one of the SmartBear admins/employees ( TanyaYatskovskasonya_mmattb ) can help point you in the right direction?

Cheers,

Rich

• Thanks for your reply.
    The confirmation was sent to the correct mail address, so I guess that was not the problem.
    This is the cleverbridge-referentienummer: 315728238

(I also ordered another batch of 3 licenses that same day, and those were delivered correctly)

Hartelijke groet / kind regards,

Marcel Duijnisveld
    Director / Service Manager

[signature_1796269641]

M
    +31 (0)6 113 70 507

E
    mduijnisveld@yellowtail.nl

A
    Gooimeer 6-01, 1411 DD Naarden

[signature_47996792] [signature_2013958550] [signature_944290902]
      sonya_m
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Thank you richie for drawing my attention to this!

Hi mduijnisveld, thank you for reaching out. I've checked with the Support Team and they see your licenses in your License Portal. So, you can find them there.

My colleague has just sent your login info to your email, in case you are not sure how to log in to the License Portal.