Forum Discussion

talluri
New Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

Can we integrate snowflake with ready API

Hello, 

I just want to check if ready api can be integrated with Snowflake ?. I know we can do SQl and which i am already implementing that but as snowflake is more like UI and based on url I want to know how we can connect to ready api and data validation. Any recommendation will be  appreciated. Thanks.

• No idea about Snowflake.

If you can query data from Snowflake using SQL then you can do that from ReadyAPI. You need the snowflake driver to be copied under READYAPI_HOME/bin/ext and restart tool.

Use jdbc test step to query data from Snowflake..

• Suggest you to check for the Snowflake's documentation and look for connection string.

4 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3

No idea about Snowflake.

If you can query data from Snowflake using SQL then you can do that from ReadyAPI. You need the snowflake driver to be copied under READYAPI_HOME/bin/ext and restart tool.

Use jdbc test step to query data from Snowflake..

talluri
    New Contributor

I would like to know why driver is not showing in the jdbc list when snowflake jar file is added to READYAPI_HOME/bin/ext. Is there any other existing drive i have to choose which works for this driver Also do i need to add as new driver in preference to show up in the list ?

nmrao
    Champion Level 3

Suggest you to check for the Snowflake's documentation and look for connection string.

talluri
    New Contributor

I have looked Document there is examples and steps to pick a string but not exactly what string works for snowflake . I have driver but having hard time to pick which one. not sure if cloudscape will wor on snowflake ..