Forum Discussion

MarkEspino
Regular Visitor
8 years ago

Can we combine test cases from different projects in one load test?

I am using Ready API 1.9.0 and I am trying to run a Load Test with multiple scenario's from different projects but my test is failing. I am seeing different types of errors during test run.

Scenario from one project is being cloned to the other one but it is still failing. I also tried cloning the interface of the project but I am still running to some errors like this.

ERROR:com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.InvalidDefinitionException

ERROR:com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.ReadyApiXmlException: Document is not a WADL application with http://wadl.dev.java.net/2009/02 namespace

Please advise.

Thanks.

2 Replies

ossy
    Regular Visitor

Hi Mark,

Where you able to get a solution for this? I need to run a combined Load test for several APIs and LoadUI NG Pro keeps cloning the test cases. On executing the test, only the first load scenario hits the target. The other cloned APIs fail.

Regards

nmrao
      Champion Level 3
      Basically, a new project can created with required wsdl / wadl/swagger defintion and export the test case from existing project and import in this new project.
      Does it sound good?