Forum Discussion

TanyaYatskovska
SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
7 years ago

API Bloom - Week 1 Winners and a Task for Week 2

Hi Team,

OUR FIRST WINNERS

I’m happy to announce our first winners of our weekly API Bloom challenge. Many of you accepted the challenge and tried to become winners. Here are our first lucky guys:

1st place: nmrao - $50 gift card

2nd place: Debz - $35 gift card

3rd place: groovyguy - $15 gift card

Congratulations guys! Very soon, I’ll contact you to discuss how to get our gift cards.

TASK FOR THIS WEEK

Task for this week remains the same - you need to participate in discussions by replying to questions. We count your participation in all Ready! API forums:

https://community.smartbear.com/Ready_API

We will decide the winners next Monday, May 15.

API BLOOM RULES

https://community.smartbear.com/t5/Community-Matters-Blog/API-Bloom-May-1st-Sept-1st/ba-p/140917

2 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3

Ever since TanyaYatskovska become community manager, I see lot of improvements and innovate ways to engage community is flourishing and more vibrant.

To quote a few:

• Transforming the community to new forum engine which is great thing
    • Addressing the issues of community as quick as they can be
    • Involving / Encouraging more community members to be active and help each other by bringing various innovative approaches such as Community Leader, Heros, Experts and rewarding them
    • Programs such as this, API Bloom
    • Introducing Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly Journals

And many more...

All I am quoting is related to ReadyAPI & SoapUI. If you see, SmartBear has lot other products under its flag ship and she is doing well there.

Also want to congratulate SmartBear team doing things behind the scenes and supporting Tanya. Request Tanya to convey the same to their team.

TanyaYatskovska
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Thank you, Rao. You really made my day!

I'm happy to work with such a great Community and our awesome community members! Feedback like this always inspires us to work even harder. The best is yet to come :)

There are millions of users who work with our API products every day, and I'm excited to see all of them in the Community. The entire SmartBear Team is working on improving the Community by adding more interesting content, and this is totally awesome that you keep noticing the results.