Forum Discussion

Butch
Occasional Contributor
3 months ago
Solved

Viewing test cases in Jira with more detail

Hi, just a quick one, how do I get to view my test cases in Jira like the below?

I've seen it in the Zephyr Scale Feature article but I only see the test case number and execution status? I'd like to set them up like the above if possible? Thanks in advance

• SmartBear support have confirmed the reason why the layout cannot be made the same.  The image you posted is for the Server/DC version of Scale - we're both on Cloud, which obviously has a different layout (that can't be configured).

5 Replies

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

Good question.  That view looks useful, but I also can't get it to look like that.  My guess is it's been 'improved' by a release, but you could check with SmartBear support for a definitive answer here.

Butch
      Occasional Contributor

Thanks for replying, I presume we don't get SmartBear support unless we pay for Licence, as it's not allowing me to sign in to ask Support. Hopefully someone has seen the above example and knows how to set it up.

MisterB
        Champion Level 3

I assumed everyone who uses Zephyr Scale must have a licence and therefore entitle to support.  Not sure what the story is there for you, but I will raise with support on your behalf and report back.