Forum Discussion

barry
Occasional Contributor
7 days ago

How to get Test Case Execution Results information belonging to a folder

i want to get 'Pass' 'Fail' 'Blocked' Percentage of Test Case Folder 

i know that i can get individual Percentage by using Filter in Report function but i want to get all Folders result in one page 

thanks for reading 

• A Jira dashboard is a good way to present this and other useful information - there are many Zephyr Scale gadgets to choose from.  On the Jira menu go to Dashboards > Create Dashboard > Add - then after it's created: Add Gadget > Select the Zephyr Scale Donut chart (image 1 below), then use the Custom Filter option and examples shown in image 2 below.

Image 1:

Image 2:

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

A Jira dashboard is a good way to present this and other useful information - there are many Zephyr Scale gadgets to choose from.  On the Jira menu go to Dashboards > Create Dashboard > Add - then after it's created: Add Gadget > Select the Zephyr Scale Donut chart (image 1 below), then use the Custom Filter option and examples shown in image 2 below.

Image 1:

Image 2:

barry
      Occasional Contributor

thank you so much ! 
      i have one more question  can i export theses informations as a report like an excel file or something 

MisterB
        Champion Level 3

The dashboard is actually a good way of delivering the information as a report - it's dynamic and will update as the underlying data changes.  This will only work if the recipients have Jira access and I guess that's why you're asking about exporting.  You can't export the dashboard but you can take a screen print and paste into an email or other tools such as Excel.  It will just be an image though.

Another option which would involve more work on your part is to create a report returning all results you need, export that data to Excel, and then build your own charts - updating with a Zephyr Scale report export each time you want the Excel report updated.

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

Hi barry, I'm going to mark the first reply as a solution as it answered your original post.  I hope the follow-up answer helped also.  Let me know if you have any other questions on this.