Forum Discussion

sitasrikanth
Contributor
11 years ago

Working with TC Shared Project Items and Third party Test case management tool

Hi,

I am working on integration of Test Complete and Third party Test case management tool (Seapine test track).

Issue - 

I am able to Execute the Test complete projects from test track but have issue when Test complete projects have shared items..

Description  -

• If a Test complete project doesn't have a shared items from other projects then while running the test runs from Seapine test track, the current project is being copied to some temporary location and once execution is completed then project is zipped to the test run and copied project at temporary location is deleted.

• But if the same project have shared project items say a script file (OrdersApp.svb) from other test complete projects, then while executing the test run from test track, error message is observed saying "Unable to create the 'script unit' element, because "C:\Program Files\Seapine\Test Track\Scheduled Scripts\<Shared Project unit.svb' file needed to create it doesn't exists."

• In above point, As project is copied to some temporary location, the reference is lost hence i am observing such error message.

If i know on how to manage project reference when such project is copied to new location, then i can handle such error message. 

Could anyone please help me?
No RepliesBe the first to reply