Forum Discussion

xiemojia
Contributor
13 years ago

We want to buy TC8.6 after we try the trial version

Hi, admin

Could you tell me the difference between TestComplete Enterprise and Standard, although I have reference the page "http://smartbear.com/products/qa-tools/automated-testing/pricing/" and have some doubts still. We want to buy it after we have try the TC8.6 trial version, and find it suit for our requirement.

And the other quesion is, if we want to upgrade our major version, and could you tell me the discount(in details).

The third, if we buy one TC Floating License, and can we use free TestExecute in other machine sharing this license.

Any tips, please send to my google email "xiemojia@gmail.com", also you can add me hotmail "xiemojia@gmail.com"

Best wishes and thanks in advance!

1 Reply

AlexeyK
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Mojia,

More information on the Enterprise and Standard editions is available in the TestComplete section of our web site: TestComplete Feature Matrix, and in the TestComplete online documentation: Difference Between Standard and Enterprise Editions.

And the other quesion is, if we want to upgrade our major version, and could you tell me the discount(in details).

This depends on the product version and the number of licenses you own. Please contact the SmartBear Sales Team, they will give you all the details.

The third, if we buy one TC Floating License, and can we use free TestExecute in other machine sharing this license.

Yes.

I'd recommend that you contact the Sales Team (via phone or e-mail). They know all the details and will provide you with complete information.