Forum Discussion

suvidhshetty_1
Occasional Contributor
12 years ago

Unable to know if the Check box is checked in the Grid 'SPR32X60_SpreadSheet'

Hi,

I am using the native method "GetText(nCol,nRow,cellText)" to retrieve the data from the 'SPR32X60_SpreadSheet' grid. the 'cellText' will return the data for me.

When there is a check box embedded in the grid the native method does not retrieve the correct data '0' or '1' or "True" or "False" for checked and unchecked respectively.

I have attached the image of the Grid and it's properties.

Please let me know on how to get the information of the check boxes.

Thanks,

Suvidh

2 Replies

suvidhshetty_1
    Occasional Contributor
    Is there any Update on this? To resolve this issue is priority in our list
    TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Suvidh,

I've found out that your colleague (Samartha) was working with the TestComplete Support team. Have you found the solution?

Actually, I've found Mike's reply from Support on the Forum:

AFAIK, this is a Visual Basic control, right? If so, it should be possible to work with it as the "Support for Visual Basic Applications' Controls" help topic describes. Thus, there should be native members available. As this is not so in your case, first of all, please check whether upgrading your installation of TestComplete 8 to the latest minor version helps (the latest version of TestComplete 8 is ver. 8.70.727). If this doesn't help, you can also check whether the problem persists on the latest version of TestComplete, ver. 9.0.1312.