Forum Discussion

2 years ago

TestComplete issues with Chrome 113

Hey,

this is a general message about TestComplete issues with Chrome 113

Please note that the current version of our product may experience issues when used with Google Chrome 113. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our team identified this is Chrome issue and we are working on a permanent fix. We appreciate your patience as we work through this issue.

The dev team on our side is already working to solve the problem. We expect the problem to be solved by the middle of next week. 

More updates will be provided here in this thread.
Really appreciate your patience and sorry for inconveniences.

Best regards,

Pawel Mularczyk

Product Manager for TestComplete

dhundley
    Regular Contributor

just wondering if there's an expected release date. first half, middle, latter half of this week? 

todd2
      Contributor
      Ok so does version 15.51.30 x64 finally bring stability back to our TestComplete installations with Chrome? Not only that but will visualizer images work as prescribed?
        todd2
        Contributor
        …because right now the product is unusable for us.

-todd2
        Sorry for broken post. I accidentally clicked the submit button with that earlier post.
  • Upgrading to TC 15.51.30 has resolved this issue for me as well.

I think Pawel's (PMularczyk) post from 05-30-2023 11:23 AM should be marked as the answer to this issue, as TC 15.51.30 appears to have fixes for all of the issues reported on this thread.

Rache1
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hello! I'm so glad the new version is resolving the issues. 

Thanks joe_brooks ! Please feel free to click the Accept as Solution button on Pawel's post. 

• Back in business as well.  Thanks!  Now, hoping all will continue to work with subsequent Chrome releases moving forward.  Lol  👍