TestComplete crashes when searching for an object not existing in the name mapping file
The problem was these objects should have been added but the properties changed throughout updates...
But thanks for the help!
I think I found the actual problem; a recursive call appeared and I let it stop the run but I also tried stopping the run using the stop button.
Probably using both was the problem and made the program crash...
From my experience I would say that the recursive call was never resolving and that caused the crash.
If you have objects that are changing with a web page or some similar circumstance, you can look into mapping them with wildcards