Forum Discussion

Satan_Claus
New Contributor
8 months ago

TestComplete 15 SDK documentation is missing

Hello!
I have a question to SmartBear Support.
I recently downloaded the latest TestComplete 15 SDK and noticed that the documentation is missing from the "Help" folder. I have checked the documentation for previous versions of the TestComplete SDK, and I have found that it was always located in the "Help" folder.
I am concerned that this is a problem with the current version of the SDK.
I would appreciate it if you could investigate this issue and let me know if you have any information about it.

4 Replies

• Hej!

The help folder seams to be empty since SmartBear released TC 15. As a workaround you could download the last TestComplete 14.93 SDK from the previous version TC14 as it still contains TestComplete14SDK.chm in the help folder.

Satan_Claus
      New Contributor

Yes, I know about the help file in the previous version of the SDK, thanks!

I am currently attempting to update my old project, which I used to create a custom toolbar for TestComplete 12. However, the old help file is not suitable because the LoadBitmap() function, used to load the bitmap image for the action item, is deprecated. In the new SDK samples, the CreateImageResourceIdentity() function is used to create an image resource identity object. Unfortunately, I don't know how to work with it, so I'm looking for new documentation. I tried to fix my project based on the Simple Panel sample, but without success.

Henry1
        Contributor

In this case I agree with rraghvani. You should open a ticket.