Forum Discussion

msalvador
Frequent Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

Running mobile tests without opening testcomplete GUI

Hi guys,

I perform my mobile tests, and I'd like to run them, without opening testcomplete GUI, any idea? thanks

1. Open the command prompt or terminal on your computer.

2. Navigate to the TestComplete installation directory.

3. Use the TestComplete.exe file with the appropriate command-line arguments to run your tests. For example, to run a mobile test project, you can use the following command:

bashCopy code
      TestComplete.exe /run /project:"C:\TestComplete Projects\MyMobileTestProject.pjs" /testedas:"Mobile" /exit

This command runs the MyMobileTestProject.pjs project, which is located in the C:\TestComplete Projects directory, as a mobile test and exits TestComplete when the test is finished

You can also use other command-line arguments to specify the test item to run, the log file to use, and other settings. For more information about the available command-line arguments, see the TestComplete documentation.

2 Replies

Shirley67
    New Contributor
    1. Open the command prompt or terminal on your computer.

2. Navigate to the TestComplete installation directory.

3. Use the TestComplete.exe file with the appropriate command-line arguments to run your tests. For example, to run a mobile test project, you can use the following command:

bashCopy code
      TestComplete.exe /run /project:"C:\TestComplete Projects\MyMobileTestProject.pjs" /testedas:"Mobile" /exit

This command runs the MyMobileTestProject.pjs project, which is located in the C:\TestComplete Projects directory, as a mobile test and exits TestComplete when the test is finished

You can also use other command-line arguments to specify the test item to run, the log file to use, and other settings. For more information about the available command-line arguments, see the TestComplete documentation.