Forum Discussion

vijay6105
Contributor
11 years ago

Remote Connection to Testcomplete license manager software

Hi,

I'm using Testcomplete 9.2 with Sentinel HASP license manager server software installed in our local nertwork machine. I'm able to access the license installed in our local network server machine to all other client machines in the same netwrok.

Now problem is we have to connect to a remote machine which is in different network in onsite machine with the same license installed in the server machine of our local network. I'm not able to see any license keys open in the remote machine Sentinel HASP license software under HASP keys. How to connect to TestComplete license installed in the local machine to remote machine of different network in onsite. Do we need to open any firewall port to have a communication between server and client license manager software. What is the process of connecting TestComplete license from machines in diiferent networks

1 Reply

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Vijay,

You can use one of the following approaches:

1. Your networks must be connected via VPN.

2. Use the global IP address for your License Manager PC so that it would be available on the Internet.

The "Using TestComplete in WAN" article contains a detailed description of both ways.