Forum Discussion

pramod_tr_rao
Occasional Contributor
8 years ago

Need to Update Test Results for individual test cases in QAComplete programmat​ically

Need to Update Test Results for individual test cases in QAComplete programmat​ically from the TestComplete Driver Script.

Hi,

I have a n automated test suite that runs several tests. All these tests are triggered via an automation suite which is developed using TestComplete, from QAComplete. I need to update the results of each of the individual test cases that are present in QA Complete based on the automation run results. The Automation Test Suite is a hybrid framework and is not calling each test cases individually, but is called though a driver script.

I believe that there is an API call (probably swagger) that should be able to get this done.

I did check the below link to the API, but it looks like the API updates the result of the test item that is run, there is no direct way to access each individual tests probably via TestCaseID

https://support.smartbear.com/viewarticle/66913/

Also, It may be an API or some Object that will give me access to the QAComplete to do this.

Any information regarding this would be very helpful as I need to get this done ASAP.

Thanks,

1 Reply