Forum Discussion

heidi_n
Regular Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

Need Help With Browser Loop The Chrome browser was not closed after the loop iteration was finished

I used this option to create a basic test that logs into my test website and closes the browser.

When I created the test, I was using Chrome and it ran fine. As soon as I converted the Run Browser operation to a Browser Loop running selected browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox), it said "The Chrome browser was not closed after the loop iteration was finished".

• Hi Heidi,

You need to indent the operations so that they are inside the loop. To do that, select them and click the  button. Currently your loop is empty, that's why it triggers an error.

Also, replace "chrome://newtab/" in the Browser Loop settings with your target URL and remove the ToURL operation.

1 Reply

HKosova
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Heidi,

You need to indent the operations so that they are inside the loop. To do that, select them and click the  button. Currently your loop is empty, that's why it triggers an error.

Also, replace "chrome://newtab/" in the Browser Loop settings with your target URL and remove the ToURL operation.