Forum Discussion

yaacovk
Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

Issue with SVN while adding project to subversion

Hi,

I'm trying to implement Tortoise SVN with TestComplete.

My repository is located on a local server, and the Project Suite is  located on my local computer.

I Try to add the project suite to subversion by "File | Source Control | Add Project Suite to Subversion", but after inserting Repository Path (in select subverstion repository window), a TestCompete error message is displayed at same time with TortoiseSVN Project Monitor, as attached.

7 Replies

yaacovk
      Contributor

Yes I did this step, but I had a problem.

In Path to SVN dialog box, I couldn't insert path to application svn.exe, because it is not available in TortoiseSVN folder.

I inserted the application "C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\TortoiseProc.exe", because it seems the most compatible for Path to SVN, but I don't know if this is the correct path.

Below list of available applications in the folder in Program Files. If you recognize the correct application, please notify me:

"ConnectVPN", "sendrpt", "SubWCRev", "SubWCRevCOM", "TortoiseBlame", "TortoiseIDiff", "TortoiseMerge", "TortoisePlink", "TortoiseProc", "TortoiseUDiff", "TSVNCache",

baxatob
        Community Hero

The required file should be in this directory by default (for 64-bit OS): 

C:\Program Files (x86)\CollabNet\Subversion Server\svn.exe