This is probably something you'll need to work with SmartBear support directly on as it involves moving keys and licenses across machines. Basically, the key is locked to the hardware... moving the sentinal software and such to the new machine with a new IP "broke" that lock hence no available keys.
Thanks for the insight. We are still waiting on a call from support. We did not move the license manager to a new machine. We only moved the machine to a new location and changed the IP address of the License Manager.
Our test complete VM IP addresses also changed.
Would that be a problem with licensing or a configuration issue.