Forum Discussion

mustak_m
Occasional Contributor
12 years ago

How to check whether cell text is strike through or not

Hi,

I am not able to check the row is striked in the grid (SysListView32) and not able to get the color of the strike in the same. Is there a way to check whether cell text is strike through or not.

Thanks,

Mustak

3 Replies

aqAnt
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hello Mustak,

Just to clarify: which grid control are you testing (name and version)? What environment was your application developed in?

rcain
    Occasional Contributor
    For some reason I cannot see Jay's response once I try to repy to this post.  I believe his question was what the name and version of the grid.  

wndClass = SysListView32

fullname:

Sys.Process("powerchart").Window("Afx:10000000:0", "Kavya, A - 7489 Opened by Mahanteshwar Chanda", 1).Window("AfxFrameOrView100", "", 1).Window("Afx:10000000:0", "", 2).Window("Afx:10000000:0", "", 1).Window("#32770", "", 1).Window("SysListView32", "List1", 1)

Not seeing the version so not sure where I would find that.

Is there a property for any grid that would tell a particular cell text has been struck through?

Thanks

aqAnt
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hello Robert,

The standard SysListView32 component does not support formatting items' text. Most probably, your developers use a custom draw to strike out an item's text. So, I suggest that you ask them how to determine that as TestComplete may probably provide access to the needed property.