Day 1 - API Testing vs. UI Testing
Hello TestComplete Community,
I’m happy to welcome you to our API Testing vs. UI Testing competition. We aren’t going to fight. We are going to identify what it is like - “Doing UI Testing”.
Each day, we will publish a new topic to discuss. Leave your comments in topics - you and your UI Team will be rewarded.
Today, let’s introduce ourselves to the Community! Post a high-level description of the project you are working on.
Leave your comments here.
UI Testing Score
Track the current score and daily conversations on this page:
Accomplish any of the bonus tasks to earn more points:
- +2 points - Invite your colleague to the competition.
Mention a nickname of this person by using @ in the competition’s daily topics. You can invite as many people as you wish. NOTE: A person you invite should be a new Community member registered after the event start.
- +2 points – Make a post on social media about your participation in the competition.
Your post should contain: @SmartBear, the #APIvsUITesting hashtag and the link to your comment in the Community.
- Leave your comments on a conversation of the day. 1 comment = 1 point to the team score.
- The competition will be held on March 25-29.
- Join the competition any day and participate in any daily conversations.
- Feel free to leave comments for any teams.
- Rewards! A team with the biggest score will win. Active participants from each team will be rewarded.