Forum Discussion

suthersons
Occasional Contributor
14 years ago

About TestComplete 8.20

Hi Sir,

I am very happy to use your TestComplete Automation tool.

Now am using TestComplete 8.20 version. Still am facing some problems in your tool.

While i will playback my recorded object(LLP), it does not give any playback. Recorded object did not run most of the time.

From my side suggestion, i was recording with full focus on the recorded output window, but it does not playback inside the Region which i captured(LLP). I am facing this problem only in 8.20 version.In 7.52 ver i did't have any problem like this.

Because of this after upgrading with TestComplete 8.20 ver from 7.52 ver, am not satisfied with your tool. Kindly help us in this regards.

Thanks,

Sutherson.S

1 Reply

• Hi Sutherson,

While i will playback my recorded object(LLP), it does not give any playback. Recorded object did not run most of the time.

Could you please describe what happens when you launch your low-level procedure in detail? If an error message is posted to the test log, zip your entire project suite folder along with the log of the failed test execution and send us the archive via our Contact Support form. Make sure that messages in your log correspond to the latest version of your tests.