Forum Discussion

Stoplight
Community Manager
2 months ago
Solved

Where are masks stored in a git repo?

Originally posted by user MariusSc78 to the Stoplight Community on 01/05/2024 at 03:23 ET.

I have created a mask of my address model and published it to my github repo. After that I have changed some properties in that new masks I have created. 

Now, I am wondering where the mask (and the changes) is located/stored in the git repo. I only saw that a resolutions.json has been created that includes an id reference. But the actual change/mask I do not find.

I don't use component library project. I am using the model folder in my api project. I think it is called local models.

According to my findings, I don't think that masks are stored in git, rather than somewhere within the stoplight platform. Am I correct? 

• rdean [01/05/2024 - 08:42 ET]

You are, I ran into this a few months ago myself. I requested they store as an extension or something so code generator tools could utilize it. Their current solution is to export the spec to get the masks.

2 Replies

Stoplight
    Community Manager

rdean [01/05/2024 - 08:42 ET]

You are, I ran into this a few months ago myself. I requested they store as an extension or something so code generator tools could utilize it. Their current solution is to export the spec to get the masks.

Stoplight
      Community Manager

MariusSc78 (OP) [01/05/2024 - 11:11 ET]

Ok, thanks , will check that.