Forum Discussion

christof
Occasional Contributor
13 years ago

TLS SSL for SoapUI pro on Mac

Hi

Like everyone else, as it seems , I'm having some trouble getting Transport Level Security SSL to work in SoapUI.
In the project tab under WS-Security Configurations > Keystores / Certificates I imported a PEM certificate that also contains my private key.
I also added the same in Global Settings > SSL Settings and checked requires client authentication.

I do not have a deep understanding of certificates, but the server is not getting it. I'm not sure if I have to tell my TestRequest to use the certificate somehow?
I saw a lot of people were getting the "SSLHandshakeException". I have not seen this in my tests, though I don't know if I just have to look in the right place?

Any help on this?

Thanks
Christof

2 Replies

• Hi,

I am also having this same issue and I am really stumped. I am using the same certificate with SoapUI on a Mac that I was able to get SoapUI to work with on Windows 7. It doesn't make any sense. Were you ever able to get this to work on a Mac?

Thanks,
    Karen
    christof
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi Karen

It's been a while so I don't remember exactly what I was trying to use this for.
    But I checked my test requests and I know I had one working with certificates.
    In the test request properties in the bottom left-hand corner I added my PEM certificate in the SSL Keystore property.
    I don't remember if I had to do anything else to get it to work.

Hope that helps?

Cheers