Forum Discussion

MargaretDNathan
Occasional Visitor
6 days ago

How To Fix QuickBooks Error UEXP?

I'm experiencing QuickBooks Error UEXP when trying to perform certain tasks within the software. It's hindering my workflow. How can I fix this issue?

2 Replies

• Hi MargaretDNathan 

QuickBooks Error UEXP typically occurs during the payroll update process, indicating an issue with the payroll update's connectivity or configuration. To resolve this error, follow these steps:

1. Check Internet Connection: Ensure you have a stable internet connection. Disconnect and reconnect to verify stability.
    2. Update QuickBooks: Make sure your QuickBooks software is up to date. Go to Help > Update QuickBooks Desktop > Update Now.
    3. Verify Payroll Service Key: Navigate to Employees > My Payroll Service > Manage Service Key to ensure your payroll service key is correctly entered.
    4. Revalidate Payroll Subscription: Go to Employees > My Payroll Service > Account/Billing Information and revalidate your subscription.
    5. Restart QuickBooks: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve temporary issues.
    6. Firewall and Security Settings: Ensure that your firewall and antivirus software are not blocking QuickBooks processes.

If the error persists, contact QuickBooks support for further assistance.

LucilleJWoodley

I'm currently facing this issue myself! The steps provided for fixing QuickBooks Error UEXP are really helpful. Their support team has been great at guiding through solutions.