SmartBear Community Rules
Welcome to the SmartBear Community!
At SmartBear, we are extremely passionate about empowering people to find a priceless treasure - knowledge. We created this Community as a place for all SmartBear users to find answers using a peer-to-peer support channel, gain valuable insights from peers, collaborate, and innovate around SmartBear products.
This Community unites the communities for all SmartBear products. Although the Community was designed with SmartBear users in mind, we welcome everyone interested in QA, DevOps, or API to join us.
Here are the community guidelines for all SmartBear Community members to follow.
1. Do not spam or self-promote on the forums
This will be considered as an unsolicited advertisement. Your account will be permanently banned, and your posts will be deleted.
2. Do not cross post questions
Please do not post the same question to different forums.
3. One thread per one problem
Please do not ask several questions in one thread. First of all, they may not be connected to each other. Besides, you will get replies faster if you separate them into different threads posted to the relevant forums.
4. Only one account per person is permitted
There is no reason why you should have several accounts on the SmartBear Forum.
5. All posts should be in English
The SmartBear team DOES know a few languages - German, Spanish - but you can't be sure the rest of the Community does.
6. Include as much information as you can when asking for help
This may include logs, screenshots, videos, etc.
7. Do not post copyright-infringing material
Do not propose/link to any site that contains warez/copyrighted software/materials that can be downloaded illegally. Your account will be temporarily banned, and your posts will be deleted.
8. Be polite
Do not post insulting messages, links or images.
9. Remain respectful of other members
Do not be rude and appreciate each reply given to your question by other Community members.
10. No politics, no religion, no soap boxes allowed
Your account will be temporarily banned and your posts will be deleted.
You will notice the SmartBear logo next to some community members
- these are SmartBear employees. They are here to announce important news you may find interesting or to discuss a hot topic. Please note that we don't have the Support Team in the SmartBear Community. If you want to get their assistance, you will need to submit a support ticket - https://support.smartbear.com/
Feedback & Ideas
We improve the SmartBear Community all the time, and we want it to be the best community in the industry - so, let us know what you think! Share your thoughts on the SmartBear Community by submitting an improvement idea.
If you have any questions that cannot be discussed in the Community, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you notice that a user breaks guidelines, let us know by selecting "Report Inappropriate Content" in post settings.
If you have any questions about the guidelines, let us know at email@example.com.