Forum Discussion

arunbharath
Contributor
3 months ago

How can I grand permission to edit shared device groups

I have device group created and shared to my fellow teams, I want them to add or remove devices based on their requirement. But they couldn't modify the device group. They get "No permission to modify device group" error message. How can I grant them permission to edit the shared device groups 

• Hi arunbharath 

Currently, BitBar does not provide the capability to assign granular permissions for editing shared device groups. The existing sharing feature is designed to facilitate visibility and usage, but does not support modification or editing of shared device groups by users

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
    Thank you very much and have a great one!
    Warm regards

Humashankar
    Champion Level 2

Hi arunbharath 

Currently, BitBar does not provide the capability to assign granular permissions for editing shared device groups. The existing sharing feature is designed to facilitate visibility and usage, but does not support modification or editing of shared device groups by users

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
    Thank you very much and have a great one!
    Warm regards

DramaNice

DramaNice watch and download Asian dramas, movies and Korean drama, Kshow free online.
      Get Asian dramas with english subtitles without watermark and ads. Drama is free for you.

https://dramanice.com.lv/