Forum Discussion

SanguK
New Contributor
10 months ago

Getting Invalid Credential Error while configuring the Zephyr Scale with Jenkins

Facing the Invalid Credential Error, Verified the Jira Access, please guide me to resolve this issue .

5 Replies

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

2 options for you:

1) Contact SmartBear support (because I can't tell where you are seeing this issue): SmartBear Support

2) Tell us a bit more about where you are getting this error and we will try to help

SanguK
    New Contributor

We are trying to do Jenkins integration with Zephyr Scale through Zephyr plugins( Zephyr Scale plugin.) , as per the doc: https://support.smartbear.com/zephyr-scale-cloud/docs/continuous-integration/jenkins-integration.html.
    Plugin- Installed .
    Trying to add Jira instance by selecting the Zephyr Scale Server , our Zephhy instance is server only 
      Tried Test config after giving valid Jira url and credentials and get getting the Invalid User error. as above attached error.

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

Thanks for the explanation.  I'm not familiar with Jenkins integration with Zephyr Scale, but I notice that the link you shared is for the Cloud instance, and you mentioned you're using the Server/DC instance.  The help file you want to use is therefore different and hopefully the instructions on there will help: Configuring Jenkins | Zephyr Scale Server/Data Center Documentation (smartbear.com), but if not, I recommend you contact SmartBear support (link below):

SmartBear Support

SanguK
      New Contributor

Thanks , I referred the same document , and will try to check Jira Admin to check if any setting needs to be enabled as well and will reach out the SmartBear support if nothing is worked  .