Zephyr BDD - Steps in the scenario changed are not reflected in the execution
Issue: If the scenario steps are updated after executing then the execution steps are not updated
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a scenario using Create a BDD Feature
2. Add the scenario to the Cycle
3. Execute the scenario (E) manually
4. Now keep the steps as it is and change the step format or word / modify the Given /When /Then steps
5. Now when you click on the E button to the scenario and see the test details
Expected Result :
The steps should be updated
The steps are not updated and they remain the same. We have to delete the scenario and add it again.
Could you please let us know if it is already an existing issue otherwise could you please let us know if there is a solution to the above?
Please see the below screenshots :
This is a scenario where the steps are changed after execution
When I click on E and see the test details they are still the old steps
As we are working on a new feature we keep changing the test cases after execution as well. Could you please let us know a way where the test execution steps will be also updated?