Forum Discussion

subhasmitananda
New Contributor
2 years ago

Unable to run my gradle project after adding zfj-cloud-rest-client-1.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar

Hi, We have a java gradle project that updates status of  automation test cases in Jira via Zephyr APIs. For these calls we had been using basic authentication(userame/password). After Jira cloud migration, basic authentication failed to work due to deprecation (https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/deprecation-notice-basic-auth-and-cookie-based-auth/) and so we followed this guideline https://support.smartbear.com/zephyr-squad-cloud/docs/api/jwt-token.html to generate JWT tokens for Zephyr calls. When I created a blank new project with the SampleJwtGenerator class it worked fine and I was able to successfully use the generated JWT tokens. But when I tried to include the SampleJwtGenerator class in our existing project (our project is based on Spring Framework 5.3.12) I could not run the project, I get the following exception

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'void org.springframework.core.annotation.AnnotationAwareOrderComparator.sort(java.util.List)'
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.getSpringFactoriesInstances(SpringApplication.java:458)
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.getSpringFactoriesInstances(SpringApplication.java:450)
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.getBootstrapRegistryInitializersFromSpringFactories(SpringApplication.java:294)
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.<init>(SpringApplication.java:285)
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.<init>(SpringApplication.java:266)
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:1343)
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:1332)
at com.hyland.jiraconnector.JiraConnectorServiceApplication.main(JiraConnectorServiceApplication.java:25)

Please can you provide any guideline to solve my problem?

2 Replies

• Hi, any solution for this, I'm facing the same issue. I'd appreciate it if you could share your solutions if you found one. Thanks

subhasmitananda
      New Contributor

Hi,

Yes, the newer version of the jar (zfj-cloud-rest-client-1.3-jar-with-dependencies.jar) worked fine for me, I did not get any issue while resolving dependencies.

I was using zfj-cloud-rest-client-1.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar before which had the issue.

Thanks,

S Nanda