Ask a Question

Loosing test cycles and folders in Zephyr Squad Cloud for Jira

DagAreHov
Frequent Visitor

Loosing test cycles and folders in Zephyr Squad Cloud for Jira

Hi, we are using Zephyr Squad Cloud in Jira and have today again experienced that a test cycle with all it's folders got lost since yesterday evening. The test cycle was registered under a scheduled release in the Zephyr test cycle area "UNRELEASED". Early yesterday, 17th of March 2022, Zephyr Squad Cloud was unstable with folders disappearing and reappearing. Zephyr status page reported an intermittent issue that was resolved yesterday at 13:38. Today there is no message about any issues. We are entering a phase with expanded testing and would really appreciate if there is a solution to this problem and that we can get our test cycle folders back. Does anyone have a workaround?

Kind regards, 
Dag Are Hov

2 REPLIES 2
Radders99
Occasional Contributor

Hi Dag - Not sure if you worked out a resolution, I have had exactly the same thing happen to me. I had to set up again and add tests, then it rep-appeared. 3 days later disappeared again. I was told there may be an issue with maximum number of folders, however I just had one Test Cycle under a release

Simon

jaugust
Occasional Contributor

Morning!

I replied to Simon's post here with some clarification, Dag, if you want to check it out: https://community.smartbear.com/t5/Zephyr-Squad-Questions/Test-Cycle-disappearing/m-p/236946#M1014

- Jen

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: