Forum Discussion

DenisLuis
New Contributor
2 years ago

Report settings. Grouping settings in the report

Hello!

I encountered the need to display reports by certain grouping and display nesting. I need to display all information about all tests grouped by the following logic:
Epic -> Test Plan [SKIP] -> Test Cycle -> Test Case -> Test Execution [SKIP] -> Test Step [SKIP] -> Issue [SKIP]
Items with the [SKIP] element can be skipped, they are not critical for display.
After re-reading the documentation and learning in practice about the possibilities of reports, their varieties and types, the "Tracability" reports turned out to be the most suitable for my needs. Before their generation, there is a "Settings" item, where you can choose a grouping method. At this point I have two points. Screenshot attached with available groupings.

Tell me, please, is it possible to configure this grouping yourself? Or is there another option for displaying a report of this type?

1 Reply

• This question is for Zephyr Scale and this is the Zephyr Enterprise community section, but I can still answer. 

That is the default grouping and cannot be changed, but you do have the option to filter the report in multiple ways: