Forum Discussion

Ravik
Super Contributor
9 years ago

unable to find infragistic controls in TC9.3

Hi Guys

I am trying to automate a desktop based application which is developed in infragistic 9.1 .

I am able to find few objects like - Edit Box, Buttons,and few menus, but its not able to identified - cell under the grid, sub menu, and few menu.

please suggest.

4 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Ravik,

In most cases, child objects of tree, grid or popup menu controls are internal, so TestComplete does not recognize them as individual objects and does not show them in the Object Browser. I recommend  that you read the "Supported Controls" ( http://support.smartbear.com/viewarticle/68065/ ) help topic to lean a way on how to test such controls.

Ravik
      Super Contributor

Hi Tanya,

I am getting "waiting for window activation" notification and test is fail.

When I execute test first time, it's work fine, but while I am trying to execute same test again I am getting "waiting for window activation" even window is activated manually. (I have tried several methods like - Activate, SetFocus, BringToFrant.... and so on)

When I tried Sys.HihglightObject(objName) its work, window is highlighted but if try to perform any action like SetText, Click, Keys its says "waiting for window activation"

I didn't understand whether the issue with TestComplete or in our application (infragistic object)

Please help............