Forum Discussion

Ravik
Super Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

Unable to identify Infragistics control in TestComplete

Hi All,

I am unable to identify few of Infragistics control in application. control like - ComboBox under the Grid or a specific Cell from Row or a specific Editbox or unable to get Index of Columns.

Is there any additional setting or add-on need to be install in my machine. (Default setting or add-on {wpf - infragistics} is already install.)

Please guide us :)

Thanks

• Cells from rows in a grid we get with Value.  It comes up under the Extended view of the grid.

3 Replies

Marsha_R
    Champion Level 3

Cells from rows in a grid we get with Value.  It comes up under the Extended view of the grid.

Ravik
      Super Contributor

Thanks Marhsa,

Any alternative way for other controls, I am expecting same object identification mechanism (like - web page objects identification) for Infragisti​cs controls. (In my case i am not able to even navigate till the specific object - stuck on grid only and did not get any details :( )

Marsha_R
        Champion Level 3

If they're all in the grid, then I would expect to find them somewhere in this same list.  Check the entries that have a ... button or the ones with Params - those will let you drill down and see other values.