Forum Discussion

ramaraja
New Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

can I send test results automatically from TestComplete and send them to developers or to my boss

I Need to send my test Results to our Developers as well as managers on day to day and our team need automatic mail with attached automation results.. Is this possible to send the result automatically via Email???

• You would need to write code to include whatever you want... but the same article still applies in general.  There is nothing "out of the box" that you can select or configure to automatically e-mail folks... it's all code you would need to write.

3 Replies

ramaraja
      New Contributor

Thanks for your reply. I already tried this way but i need when the Final test case automation completed, automatically send that bug report(like that .mht files or success and failed with that test cases name) to configured mail id's. Is there any way to do that in testcomplete.

tristaanogre
        Esteemed Contributor

You would need to write code to include whatever you want... but the same article still applies in general.  There is nothing "out of the box" that you can select or configure to automatically e-mail folks... it's all code you would need to write.