Your application uses PatchServices library that is not compatible with your TestComplete version
We have upgraded our TestComplete version from 12 to 14.0
When I tried to launch an instrumented application , we receive a message "You application uses the PatchServices library that is not compatible with your TestComplete version".
Then I searched for solutions in smartbear community and tried the following from,
- Deleted the previous instrumented application.
- Created a new project suite and instrumented the original APK with TestComplete 14.0 in TestedApps.
- Installed the TestComplete android agent as well.
- After instrumentation is completed from TestComplete, I ran the package installation and the application is launched , but I receive the same warning message " You application uses the PatchServices library that is not compatible with your TestComplete version ".
- But everything works fine if I try the same procedure in TestComplete 12.0.
Please help if anyone faced this issue.
Also note that , I do not have the Android project. So I could not add the patchservices.jar in lib folder and package it. I download the APK from google play store and extracted the APK using file explorer software and then instrument that APK.