Forum Discussion

SamuraiJack
Contributor
15 years ago

Weird issue, running VBscript

I run my main VBScript which goes through and run several other subscripts.  Several times today the script has just 'finished' in the middle of a For Next loop saying it finished successfully.. other times I tell it to run the routine and it pulls up the test log automatically and says it completed successfully without ever having run through one step of the script.  Is anyone else having any issues lke this?

It didn't do this before today that I am aware of.  Maybe its a cache issue on my test machine? 

3 Replies

• Hi Jack,

What kind of application are you testing? Can you reproduce the issue with a simple notepad test or Orders demo test (<TestComplete 7 Samples>\Open Apps\OrdersDemo)? 

To help us investigate the behavior, please zip the entire project suite folder along with logs of the test execution and send us the archive.
  • I'm validating web page links and data and writing table data to a text file for comparison.  The web page is a combination of Jscript and ASP.net.  Its very odd.

• Hi Jack,

We have already replied to you via e-mail. Let's continue our investigations in this way.