Forum Discussion

AlSlad
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago

Web frame recognition issue with TC 12.30.1651

Hi,

I encountered the issue with recognition of web frames on different versions of TC. I am testing web application that consists of apsx pages. Pages use frames to divide content into sections. The test project was created quite long time ago and it was running ok until I installed TC 12.30.1651 on a new server. Attached are screenshots of the Object Browser of two version of TC. I opened the same web page of the same server that includes a frame and looked how TC handles it.

As you can see ver 12.10.602 shows children of Frame("list") node and 12.30.1651 does not. Test projects are identical on both TC versions as I just copied the project from 12.10 server to 12.30 server. But I double-checked and confirmed project settings such as object mapping etc. to make sure they are the same. I can't see anything related in release notes. Currently, I can't use 12.30 for further testing of this app. Could anyone please comment on this?

Thanks in advance

2 Replies

YuriPeshekhonov
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hello,

It looks like this issue requires the investigation. So, feel free to create a support case. 

AlSlad
      Occasional Contributor

I opened a support ticket, and the issue has been fixed recently. Thank you.