Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Unable to run DDT for looping through CSV

Hi Team,

I am using below function in my script to access DDT using CSV File:

function driveContributionFile()

{
DDT.CSVDriver("C:\\Users\\singhp\\Desktop\\PENFAX_REGRESSION_SUITE\\Input Data\\createContribution.csv");
DDT.CurrentDriver.DriveMethod("CreateEnrollmentFile.testEnrolmentFile");
}

After running, I am getting below error:

JScript runtime error.

The needed data source driver is not installed or is not configured properly.
To read data, install the 64-bit version of Microsoft Office 12.0 Access Database Engine OLE DB Provider. It is part of Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable. You can find it on the Microsoft website. Alternatively, you can try using the 32-bit version of TestComplete

Error location:
Unit: "PENFAX_REGRESSION_SUITE\PENFAX_REGRESSION_Cycle1\Script\CreateEnrollmentFile"
Line: 4 Column: 3.

Learn more about the problem and possible solutions

Please advise. Attached is the screenshot

Best,

Prabhjot

• It is exactly what it says.

You are running the 64 bit version of TestComplete and you don't have the 64 bit version of the ADE on your machine

To fix this, please download the 64 bit version from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13255

it will take a minute max and you will be able to run the code successfully using the correct driver.

Note: SmartBear can NOT install this 64 bit driver automatically during install due to licensing issues with Microsoft.  Same for all other companies out there.

Hope that helps

-Lino

1 Reply

LinoTadros
    Community Hero

It is exactly what it says.

You are running the 64 bit version of TestComplete and you don't have the 64 bit version of the ADE on your machine

To fix this, please download the 64 bit version from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13255

it will take a minute max and you will be able to run the code successfully using the correct driver.

Note: SmartBear can NOT install this 64 bit driver automatically during install due to licensing issues with Microsoft.  Same for all other companies out there.

Hope that helps

-Lino